I need advice about Supply Chain/Procurement

I am a recent grad looking for a career in Procurement. I’ve had trouble finding an offer. I’ve recently gotten my first offer. And it’s not exactly glorious.

It’s job title is “Supply Chain Technician” and it’s in a hospital. Basically I get clean bed sheets for each floor station and I the dirty ones to the laundry. I would do the same with medical supplies.

So this is grunt work to me, you don’t even need a college degree to do it. But I would do it if it meant a job and getting my foot in the door to procurement. The problem is, I’m not sure I see how this relates at all to supply chain or procurement? It seems like I’m just a laundry worker and all I’d get from the job is the ability to put “supply chain” on my resume.

Does anybody have any input or advice on how this job could possibly move me up the latter in supply chain or procurement?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I need advice about Supply Chain/Procurement I need advice about Supply Chain/Procurement Reviewed by Louhi on mai 18, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.