Cover letter: Full time Position where I interned

I am applying for a position at the office where I interned 2 years ago and am having trouble with my cover letter. I liked the work, I liked the people, I liked the hours, and they liked me (as evidenced by them requesting me from the intern list a 2nd year and recommending me for a conference).

My Question is this: How do I put that into a cover letter without it sounding like ``Hey, I know you, you know me. You already know I know your computer system and the work invovled. When do I start?´´

I know that at least the manager is still there and I'm reasonably sure at least half the same staff is as well.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Cover letter: Full time Position where I interned Cover letter: Full time Position where I interned Reviewed by Louhi on mai 13, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.