I started this new job a week ago at a pretty cool, small company. I am starting as a temp, and do not become a full time employee for quite a few months. Another person started just a few days after me doing some similar stuff. My fear is that the boss hired multiple temps and only plans to keep one. I know this happens in some companies. The boss is going to sit us down to talk to us new guys about stuff tomorrow. Would it be a bad idea to directly ask him if this is what he plans to do? Given his character so far, he seems like a really nice guy, and a very chill boss. I don't want to provoke him, but this is an important question I need to know the answer to.
EDIT: I want to know because I would keep applying for other jobs and more seriously consider an offer from somebody else.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: