Assessments and how to handle them?

This is the first time this has happened for me, after my interview today they said HR would be in contact with me to send me an assessment. Usually the assessments come before the Interview and is related to the job duties the so this is new to me however this is a Harrison Assessment (Work Preference Questionnaire) I'm not afraid of filling it out but as someone looking for work at the moment should I expect more of these and are there different kinds?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Assessments and how to handle them? Assessments and how to handle them? Reviewed by Louhi on mai 18, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.