Hoping to transition from RN patient care to healthcare technology, do I need LinkedIn?

I am currently in the process of applying for a new job. I've been working as a registered nurse in direct patient care for about 8 years, and I want to move into the healthcare technology space. In looking through websites, job postings, applications, etc., I am now wondering a couple things before I start applying.

Do I really need a LinkedIn profile? I have never had one before. I'm noticing that a lot of companies ask for the link to your LinkedIn profile on online applications. Will it hurt my chances if I don't have one? Will I be taken more seriously if I do have one?

Do I need a summary/profile statement on my resume, or will a cover letter suffice? It seems like the verdict is pretty split on this one.

I want to be sure I am thinking about all of this before I start putting applications out there, so thank you in advance for any suggestions.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Hoping to transition from RN patient care to healthcare technology, do I need LinkedIn? Hoping to transition from RN patient care to healthcare technology, do I need LinkedIn? Reviewed by Louhi on mai 18, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.