When do I put in my 2 weeks notice after interviewing at another job?

So I work at Target and interviewed at a much closer Wal-Mart that promises better hours. The 1st interview was Sunday and went pretty well I think. The only thing I messed up on was when she asked to name a time I went above and beyond for a customer. I couldn't really think of anything lol.

Anyways, she told me to come back Thursday for a 2nd interview. Should I go ahead and put in my notice at my current job? If I do it now I can avoid being scheduled an extra week.

Or should I wait until Thursday to 100% confirm I have the job? I'll have to tell Walmart I have to wait longer to work if I wait. Do they care if it's like 2 or 3 weeks later after the interview?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

When do I put in my 2 weeks notice after interviewing at another job? When do I put in my 2 weeks notice after interviewing at another job? Reviewed by Louhi on avril 30, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.