Background check issue with potential new company

I just got offered my dream job in my dream location. I failed the background check because someone who was offered a job as a contractor for this company didn't show up to a drug test two years ago when I was still in school. Apparently this person used my name and social security number. Also, I have never not shown up to a drug test. When the company I got offered a job for did their internal checks this showed up and they rescinded my offer letter. My hiring manager is trying to work with me to get this resolved but it hasn't cleared up yet. I have forms and witnesses proving where I was but this is for a secure facility and the security there doesn't seem to care about that. Do you have any advise of what I should do or is this even the right forum for this? The hiring manager is trying to get the name of this contracting company for me.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Background check issue with potential new company Background check issue with potential new company Reviewed by Louhi on avril 30, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.