This will be kind of long but hopefully helpful. Okay, so I’m reaching out to the Reddit community to hopefully gain a little understanding. I applied for this job on a whim. The salary is more money than I thought I’d ever make and while I have decent job history, my experience didn’t measure up. All I had going for me was my BS - many of the courses I took were reflected in the job description. I called the company and was able to contact the out of state hiring manager. We had a Skype interview and it went well, I thought! She said she wanted me to meet with the men that would be my supervisors in my city and “get you on board!” A couple weeks went by and I finally was emailed for a meeting. I met with these 2 men and the woman that interviewed me via Skype. Overall, I thought the interview went well. There was great discussion and again, implication I was being hired. They said they would call me the next week. It’s been 2 weeks and radio silence. They won’t return my call or emails. And I’ve only done one of each. Has anyone had an experience like this before? It’s a great opportunity and even though they may not value my time, I’m very interested.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: