Right now im exploring options for jobs and career paths that I might like, one thing that I see as important is what I call “contract like work”.
Basically this refers to careers where you don’t work the normal 9 to 5 and everything you do is on a contract like basis where you get paid for the amount of hours you work but can chose how many hours you work.
Some examples include plumbers, electricians, pilots* and forms of self-employment.
*As far as I know, pilots have a minimum number of hours they have to work and they “bid” on flights so while it seems like it isn't a contract job they can chose fly/work as little or as much as they like as long as they put in no less than the minimum hours.
What are some other jobs that are like this?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
What types of jobs are there with contract like work?
Reviewed by Louhi
on
avril 15, 2019
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: