Waiting to hear back from company A I interviewed with - received another job offer from company B that I will 99% take. Should I tell company A?
I had a very good interview with company A, but I have no clue if I'd be offered the position. I didn't have a lot of experience in the specific role they are looking for, but I have experience in the general field. I was interested in the position of company A, but I think the current offer (company B) is an equally good opportunity. Because this offer is guaranteed, I plan to take it.
Once I sign with company B, should I reach out to company A to withdraw my application, or wait to see if they offer me a position, and then tell them? The main reason I would want to tell them in advance is because I don't want them to go through any extra work and then I'm not actually able to take the position. However I also don't want to sound arrogant when they haven't actually offered me a job yet. It is a large, affluent company so I'm sure they aren't having issues finding other candidates, and even if they offered me a job, they will probably have backups in mind.
Thanks!
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: