I've been at my first job after college for about six months now. I wanted to go into aviation operations so I was looking into those kind of jobs. I was offered a job where I was living with parents however I was also offered a job in another state that was a similar salary and closer to the position I wanted. Right now I have a job in private aviation and I like it most of the time however I feel like my department sometimes gets taken advantage of since we are 24/7 and work gets piled on top of us that is not in our job description. There's also way less training than I expected when I interviewed for the position. I'm in a more technical role but we also deal directly with the clients which requires a certain skill set.
My new manager told me this past week that I'm not energetic enough for the role and I need to take my hand off my face. I find this really concerning because I'm an introvert and that's just my personality. It's not that I don't care about my job. I hardly take a lunch break and am pretty much working all the time, and stay later than I have to in order to help out the department to finish work.
I don't expect to stay at this company for longer than two years but don't know if I should find a job back home or possibly move somewhere if I find a job at regional or legacy airline. Right now I feel kind of like I made the wrong decision and should have just excepted the job offer that was closer to my parents house. Just wondering if there are any suggestions on how to play my cards right...
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: