So I recently got my first job which is a cashier at some place but the work they make you do and the pay does not seem very balanced, I don't have a set schedule and only get a text at around 12pm when I should come in and on top of that I don't know when I'm leaving everyday. I've been working there for around a week and he said even though I had no experience he'd give me a chance. My coworker said she hasn't had a day off in 2 months and works 14hr shifts for minimum wage so that's a little concerning.
Basically I have an interview at this daycare and I wanted to know if it's bad to say I'm currently employed? I just don't know how to go about the interview and then the whole quitting and switching work places process. Is it just the guilt of quitting your first job that most people face? I feel like such a dick quitting after being told I was given a chance and also looking bad to the daycare that I just got a job and want to switch so early
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: