Scheduling Interview Time with a FT Job

Hi all, need perspective. My current company provides three sick days out of the year. I am interviewing for a dream company of mine who is approximately 50 miles away from my current employer. The first round is the obvious phone screening interview. The second round is going to the job site to see the facility and discuss the position further. The third round is meeting with the director and further discussing qualifications/scenarios and potentially getting an offer.

I am concerned how I am going to make the second or third interview happen if I pass the phone interview. I can use a sick day for the second interview but, by the third interview my current manager is definitely going to know what's up (we are a small team, only three other individuals, so a missed day is a big deal) I am not one to call out of work so I know my manager is going to suspect something right away.

Would it be out of line to tell this interviewer for the second interview round if I could Skype in or, try and consolidate everything into one interview on one day so we can knock out everything in one meeting? I don't want to come off as pushy but considering my circumstance of commute, I want to try to be efficient as possible with the process without losing my current job and also showing this employer I am serious about them too. I typically wouldn't do so much bending around for this but since this is a job I REALLY want to work for, I want to do what it takes to land it. I feel if I am a good fit the employer will be flexible with interview methods but don't want to come off as demanding.

I can't go during my lunch break for the interviews because my one hour lunch will turn into three hours and my manager will know. I was thinking of telling my manager I have a doctor's appointment early in the morning but, considering the distance of the commute, it will take about an hour on top of however long the interview takes. I was also thinking about putting in a half day and making some excuse up (have to stay home to wait for home maintenance, have to take a family member to the hospital, etc.)

Appreciate any creative ideas for this. Thank you in advance!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Scheduling Interview Time with a FT Job Scheduling Interview Time with a FT Job Reviewed by Louhi on avril 29, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.