Contacting a recruiter about a job

I previously worked as an intern for a media company. It was for a position I hadn't actually applied for yet as the listing never got posted. The recruiter had found my resume in their database from a job I applied to months prior after just graduating college.

Since then, my internship ended about a year ago and I went on to find a full-time position. I saw just a couple days ago a position had opened up for my level of experience at this company.

Should I contact the recruiter who had originally contacted me for the internship about this role? I haven't really been in this kind of situation before, so I'm not sure what is the best way to go about it, but I feel I should try something to get my resume seen. I really think I'd be a great fit. I would contact my supervisor from my internship, but they have gone on to work for another company and did not work for that particular department.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Contacting a recruiter about a job Contacting a recruiter about a job Reviewed by Louhi on avril 29, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.