Said I had dentist appointment as an excuse to go to interview...my job now wants to see a doctors note

I've been unhappy with my job of nearly 2 years in a small business, and have finally started applying to positions in the last month. I have had pretty good luck with getting interviews, which is good and not so good. Last week I ended up being 20 min late one day, and and 40 minutes late another day due to an interview and followup interview for different jobs. 2 weeks before that, I took a sick day for an interview and also was late one day due to an actual doctors appointment. Neither interviewing process worked out...but that's another issue for a different thread. I was going to take a break from applying to jobs due to the lateness factor, but ended up applying for a very desired position that had just opened up. The day after I applied I got a reply asking me to come in for an interview. The interview is next week, and I sent an email to my boss saying I had a dentist appointment and would be 1-2 hours late. They replied saying to bring a doctors note. They have never asked for one before, so they must be suspicious. I'm at a loss in how to deal with this. Has anyone dealt with a similar situation or have any idea what I should do?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Said I had dentist appointment as an excuse to go to interview...my job now wants to see a doctors note Said I had dentist appointment as an excuse to go to interview...my job now wants to see a doctors note Reviewed by Louhi on avril 26, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.