Recruiter Asked for Last 4 SSN and Birthday (MM/DD)

I applied for a job on Dice.com and I got an email back from the recruiter requesting some information that I am pretty skeptical about giving out. Specifically the last 4 of my SSN and my birthday (MM/DD). Should I respond to this recruiter with the information he requested? Or is this is scam?

Email body:

Hi (redacted),

Please send me following details. Thank you.

Full Name:

Phone:

Email:

Location:

Willing to relocate to client place:

Work Authorization:

Last 4 digits of SSN:

Pay Rate:

MM/DD of Birth:

LinkedIn:

Availability

Professional References:

For the record, the company is a recruiting company called Kyyba. I couldn't find much information on people who have worked with them to find a job.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Recruiter Asked for Last 4 SSN and Birthday (MM/DD) Recruiter Asked for Last 4 SSN and Birthday (MM/DD) Reviewed by Louhi on avril 26, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.