Quitting a temp to hire job after a week

Hello!

So after being unemployed for 2 months I was offered a temp to hire gig. It's related to what I've been doing since finishing college 5 years ago, but the least interesting version of it with no room for growth in the department. That being said work is work and the pay is pretty decent.

Yesterday I finally got an offer from a job I'd been interviewing for over the past 6 weeks or so. It's a major company doing innovative stuff in my line of work. The department is growing and management told me they like to promote internally (I got the offer because someone got promoted out of it). The pay is better than my temp gig and is full time/permanent right off the bat.

How bad does it look to quit my temp to hire after a week? What's the best way of going about it?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Quitting a temp to hire job after a week Quitting a temp to hire job after a week Reviewed by Louhi on avril 14, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.