Over 1000+ jobs applied with an Ivy League degree. I am at my wits end.

Like the post says I am well over 1000 jobs I have applied to. Exhausted all my contacts, bugging strangers and acquaintances, I have even been willing to change careers. I have changed my resume 20 times, had various trusted people look at it and I have a good resume. I graduated at the top of my class at a top university with credible job experience before, during and after graduation. I have experience in various fields, a large amount of skills and a decent portfolio. I have been so close to getting certain jobs and they just denied me, some after months of interviews, background checks and reference calls. I am so confused. I have thought maybe its my old job lying about me, my credit score, karma? What is it? I do not know what to expect from posting this but for the love of god I need a miracle.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Over 1000+ jobs applied with an Ivy League degree. I am at my wits end. Over 1000+ jobs applied with an Ivy League degree. I am at my wits end. Reviewed by Louhi on avril 30, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.