Need Help with Interview Anxiety!

Hi! For notes, I'm a fifteen year old male, never had an official job, only paid favors for family in a sense, and I finally have an interview.

So after about a month and a half of handing out resumes to every place in my city, Sunday evening, I got a call back from a place; Subway.

So I told my mom, got all the information I needed from this manager, date and time of interview, location, basically everything you would need to know for an interview, basic stuff.

Today, I bought a dress shirt, similar to Big Smoke's shirt from "Grand Theft Auto; San Andreas" except a light blue colour, I plan on wearing jeans, and showering, shaving, combing my hair etc. before my interview as I have a hour of preparation.

To be honest all the same, I have horrific anxiety about how this interview may head. I have no idea what kind of questions to expect, and have a general idea of how to act, in a professional, non joking and serious matter of course to display that I am very interested and wishing to get the job and being able to work part-time for Subway.

Now another problem is, a friend of mine has also been called into this place for an interview, thirty minutes before mine, and I plan on being about five to ten minutes early so I seem prepared for a job in real time, in the sense of showing up early rather than late.

My friend is unprepared for the job, because when I was looking and showing him a different job somewhere else, a month ago, he thought the hours were crazy. It was a shop, opened two times a week, purely on the weekend, for six hours, and he thought if he worked full hours both days it would be crazy in a sense. He felt it would destroy his education by having no time to study, even with full weekdays, and it would destroy his social life all together, and feels he needs more of a rest in a sense than to have a 'break'.

Now in no means am I attempting to attack my friend for this whatsoever, I am more so worried where he has references such as political leaders where we live, and his naturalistic charming in a sense personality, where I desperately need a job, in order to pay my family a debt I owe them for a trip I will be going on in a little over a year.

So I have to ask for two different pieces of advice here;

1) What can I expect for this job interview, where I am willing to work all hours available for minimum wage where I am still in school, what do I say, how can I improve my chances.

2) After my friends interview, how should I interact with him before my interview, but after his, or should I not acknowledge him? And how can I show that I am a better choice to for this place, even after his interview, without spoiling his name?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Need Help with Interview Anxiety! Need Help with Interview Anxiety! Reviewed by Louhi on avril 30, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.