Got a job offer for a title that I am not really qualified for...help me

Basically, I would be a manager...which is not something I ever did before. I mean, I gave direction to people but I have absolutely no idea how to manage a team and was not told there would be a team to manage.

I know there was a possibility to be a manager but I was never really told “we decided to consider you for manager instead of senior”

I am also going back to school soon for a Masters degree. Which I told them after the offer.

I need help guys. I’m freaking out.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Got a job offer for a title that I am not really qualified for...help me Got a job offer for a title that I am not really qualified for...help me Reviewed by Louhi on avril 30, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.