Measurable Skill in Social Work

Hi

I'm a student in a drug addiction counseling master's program.
I feel that I'm not developing a hard skill that I could potentially use in the future, something the value of which could be measured.

An example is, knowing how to be proficient in a coding language, having the skill set of an engineer, etc...

I need a solid skill that I could use in the future.

I dont know what I could do that's related to my field.

After some thinking, i figured that knowing how to administer Cognitive Behavioral Therapy would be that thing.

Its an effective treatment for most DSM mental disorders, its efficient in a short span of time and most emergent therapies these days are based on it.

However, I'm still not sure its a skill thats valuable enough, and i dont know how i could measure it.

I need help figuring what it could be.

Thank you.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Measurable Skill in Social Work Measurable Skill in Social Work Reviewed by Louhi on avril 14, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.