Math major struggling to find job.

I graduated with a BS in Math almost 3 years ago with honors. I’ve been struggling to find a job ever since. Coming out of college I didn’t have any experience, so I heavily struggled at interviewing (that is when I got set up with interviews) because I had nothing to talk about. I would apply for finance or bookkeeping jobs or anything numbers/organization-driven.

I couldn’t manage to get any sort of job and I was really depressed, so I took up one at a passport office, not through merit but because of a connection to an employee there. I’ve been there a year and it’s basically customer service and I’m so bored and tired; there’s nothing else to learn.

My depression has come back and it haunts me everyday that I show up to work: I don’t want to be stuck there forever. I want to find a job that’s numbers driven, really anything will do!

I’ve been applying for so many jobs and I do their excel tests and personality tests and I always do well or score perfect scores. I interview with them (and most times do second interviews) but I never get a call back. I don’t know what it is. I know the positions I’m applyjng for are something I CAN do: all are entry level and some only require a high school diploma. I have no idea why I’m not getting hired or why I’m struggling so much. Do they just not like me or what?

I feel like my skills are getting wasted and my bachelors was a waste of time and that it doesn’t mean anything. Like doesn’t it show employers that I’m competent and good at time management? I want to start a numbers driven job or finance, I just need someone to give me the chance and I can’t seem to find anything.

I don’t know what else to do. I know I can do better; and i know I can get a higher paying job. :( I’m getting paid minimum wage right now, and I really want to help paying bills for my parents. I just feel really helpless and useless.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Math major struggling to find job. Math major struggling to find job. Reviewed by Louhi on avril 14, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.