Is this going to cost me the job?

So I was looking at the profile of one of the people that interviewed me on LinkedIn. Being new to linkedin, I thought "connect" meant "send message". After, I realized it sent a request to her -_- So I tried to save face by putting a thank-you letter in the note. She acepted my request really fast, giving me no chance to cancel it. She seemed to really like me and said "see you soon" after she interviewed me but I read it was in poor form to do something like that. She was one of 3 people that interviewed me; I emailed the other 2 my thank you letters since they preferred email communication. The interviews went super well; they asked for my references and when i could start. This is my dream job. Is my idiocy going to cost me the job?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Is this going to cost me the job? Is this going to cost me the job? Reviewed by Louhi on avril 15, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.