It was administrative professionals day yesterday and the admins decided to go to lunch. The day before, one of the admins approached me and asked if I wanted to go. She told me they were excluding my boss, despite him going to these lunches normally. My boss is basically a narcissist, has insulted the admins (and others in the office), and generally treats me poorly. He gaslights me and gets mad at me for the littlest things. It is an extremely hostile work environment and the other admins feel his anger too. He also has been embarrassing on these lunches, (getting drunk and harassing the wait staff.)
He, of course, found out that we didn't invite him and he sent a nasty email to two of the admins, laying on the guilt and calling us rude for not inviting him. However, about 15 mins before we left for lunch, he sent an email to two out of five admins asking them to lunch. Meaning, he wouldn't have invited most of us anyway.
He's been pretty cruel to me since getting back yesterday and it's really hurting emotionally. The admins collectively agree that we were correct in excluding him but one of the managers basically called us assholes for not inviting him. He said that while my boss may be mean, he means well and he just acts that way because he wears his heart on his sleeve. I don't know if that's a good excuse though. This manager and my boss have been friends for several years.
I suggested to the admins that we just invite him next time so we don't have to deal with this. I've been on the receiving end of not getting invited so I understand that not being included would hurt. But I don't think I deserve to get treated like shit. Especially since he wasn't going to invite most of us (including me) anyway.
I still feel a little weird about not inviting him though. Were we being unprofessional?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: