This is my first job in years. Although I have worked out at the gym and lifted weights for 3 years now it doesn't seem to be helping much. I got a landscaping job. It's a company that travels to a high class area about an hour and a half away by trucks with crews to work on a select group of very wealthy customers property's. Right now it's their mulching season. But they don't really operate the same way as a conventional landscaping company. Like there's no grass cutting for the most part. It's all planting flowers , gardens, maintaining them, installing things like trees, ponds etc are things they do as well . The pay is really good for this area as a starting job, 15 an hour and they get like an hour of overtime 22$ average a day. Plus you get paid for riding in the truck with the crew to the site and back everyday. 7am -5pm has been the last 2 days for me. Planting flowers and shrubs ,etc in exact spots and doing a lot of very meticulous mulching , mainly by hand and some pitchfork where it's open enough to use them is What I've done so far . I notice how everyone takes a knee and uses their little spade knife tool and shovel to dig but I can't dig fast enough like that. And also my knees are pretty bad/ sensitive to pressure. So I've been standing-bent over or squating mostly. My ankles, feet, and back are in extreme pain atm. I'm guessing a lot of the pain is normal.. But I have bad knees so I can't just grind my knee against the ground to save my back. Wondering how long I can hold up at this rate lol
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: