Getting more contact information than asked for, is that good?

Long story short I had an interview Monday. I think it went well, looking back on my answers I don’t really regret any I gave. I asked about 5 questions back (3 job specific, 1 regarding the next steps, and 1 for contact information).

When I asked for their contact info I only asked for emails (so I could send thank you/follow up emails). They gave that plus their direct office numbers (something I did not ask for and was surprised to get). Is that standard? Does this bode well for me? Am I over thinking it?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Getting more contact information than asked for, is that good? Getting more contact information than asked for, is that good? Reviewed by Louhi on avril 11, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.