I got an interview for the position of "overnight support manager". My understanding is it's kind of a supervisory position. It's full time and I believe it pays hourly. This will be my first time in this type of role; I've previously worked as a sales associate for about a year at a different retail store. I do have leadership experience but it's not in a retail setting.
A couple of questions:
- I'm a full-time student and will be going back to school in the fall. I won't be able to work full time come September. How do I say this in the interview without hurting my chances of getting hired?
- What should I do to prepare for this interview?
Thanks in advance!
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Interview for my first ever management type job coming up
Reviewed by Louhi
on
avril 13, 2019
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: