i'm 17 and never had a job before, advice for getting a job?

i recently turned 17 and started to apply to jobs left and right, online and in person. thing is that i have never got a job before and really want to get one because i've spent most of my teenage years in my room and on my computer. so i really need a reason to go outside more, and for the money. thing is that every place i've applied to never has called me back, is that normal, and if so what do i do to get an interview? should i just call the place and be like "hey i put in an application a few days ago" or what? i have no experience and have no idea what i'm doing, another problem is that i dropped out of school last year (i know im stupid for doing it, but my anxiety was killing me) im planning to get a GED next year though. will this hurt my chances of getting a job? i just really need advice on getting a job. thanks!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

i'm 17 and never had a job before, advice for getting a job? i'm 17 and never had a job before, advice for getting a job? Reviewed by Louhi on avril 29, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.