I interviewed with a company two weeks ago. Was told I’d hear back in a week. Still haven’t heard back and not sure what to do.

So I know this sort of thing isn’t uncommon. I interviewed two weeks ago today. And they told me I’d have at least an update as to where they were in the process by the end of the following week. Well that week came and went and still haven’t heard anything. Monday I sent a follow up email expressing my interest still in the company and politely asking for an update. Still haven’t heard anything. What’s weird is this is an actual well known company. Not some start up in a basement. This is however my first experience interviewing with corporate jobs, so maybe this is a more common then I thought. At what point is it acceptable to send another email requesting an update, if at all? And at what point should I probably just give up hope and stop holding my breathe?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I interviewed with a company two weeks ago. Was told I’d hear back in a week. Still haven’t heard back and not sure what to do. I interviewed with a company two weeks ago. Was told I’d hear back in a week. Still haven’t heard back and not sure what to do. Reviewed by Louhi on avril 19, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.