My job title is "Manager, Procurement Contract Negotiations" but I am actually an attorney and I have been assured my title is changing to Procurement Counsel. HR, legal and our department COO have approved the changed but are taking forever to make it official. I have a law degree and passed the bar exam and conduct the same work that "counsel" does for the vendors I deal with. It's the main reason I want to leave my organization. They laud the business managers in our department but they don't respect the attorneys.
I want my title to reflect my skills so I want to use the pending title or "Attorney, Procurement Department" and get a better job. How does that work? Is that ok? Can I explain the pending title in interviews or if offered a job?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: