I have an interview tomorrow. I am nervous and would like to ask tips for the IT position

I finally have an interview for an IT position that I like in a company that's 5 minutes away from me. The people I initially interviewed with were great. I originally went for an Admin job but they saw my IT experience and referred me to a company affiliated with them.

It's for a job that supports their software and I will be working with all departments trying to make sure everything in their system works. It's an entry level support job and they said on the phone interview that there might be some need for hardware support as well which I am not experienced with.

I am nervous and would like to ask tips on what kind of questions they may ask and how to answer them. Been looking up stuff online too. The phone interview was mainly to ask about my experience, which I told them was more on being a Project Manager in an IT company for the Software Dev team. I never did any coding.

Thanks guys.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I have an interview tomorrow. I am nervous and would like to ask tips for the IT position I have an interview tomorrow. I am nervous and would like to ask tips for the IT position Reviewed by Louhi on avril 30, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.