Entering a job with lower pay?

Hey guys,

So I'm 25 in Los Angeles working in Finance. I've been trying to switch to a career as a Data Analyst position at a tech company and was reached out by a decent size company.

Recruiter reached out saying that he will be more than happy to offer me the position but the salary will at 60K max. Im making around 65k at my current job and I think the market price for a data analyst around the tech field is around 70k so I'm a little hesitant cause I'll be getting way lower then that. Should i just keep applying or just agree and accept it for the experience?

Thanks

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Entering a job with lower pay? Entering a job with lower pay? Reviewed by Louhi on avril 30, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.