I'm interviewing somewhere, but I don't know who they are.

I'm interviewing for a GM position for a "Sports Complex" since I have a background in health and fitness, as well as management. Since it's through a 3rd party (headhunter) I have no idea who I'm interviewing with.

This has happened before (about a month ago), and they were able to tell me at a certain point in the process, and once I found out the company I respectfully declined, due to personal and ethical reasons.

What is the benefit of remaining confidential? I feel like I might be duped into interviewing for a place that I might not ultimately be interested in, so why waste my time?

Edit: I directly asked the recruiter if they could share who I was interviewing with. She told me, and I'm glad she did because I would be in violation of my non-compete from previous health and fitness position, so I had to turn it down. Back to the grindstone :)

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I'm interviewing somewhere, but I don't know who they are. I'm interviewing somewhere, but I don't know who they are. Reviewed by Louhi on avril 30, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.