I got fired from my former job mid way through interviewing for a new one so my resume showed I was still working there. Can a new job offer be rescinded because I was fired from my previous job?

I'm on the last stage of interviewing for a company. All the interviews have gone well so far, I have all the experience they're looking for and I think I may get the job (obviously don't know yet). The thing is I was fired from my previous job in the midst of this interview process. When I applied I was still employed so my resume said my current job "to present". I've changed it since and I haven't been asked about it interviewing. They also don't know I've been let go and I haven't volunteered the information. I mean the truth behind my firing is my bosses were not good bosses and no one has stayed on the team for a year or longer without quitting or also being fired. My exit interview with HR went fairly well I suppose in terms of exit interviews so I don't think I left with a totally bad impression (except with my bosses). I have plenty of coworkers that said they could be references because they know I was good at the position and my firing wasn't justified (it's a long story). Are the odds of getting an offer rescinded very high?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I got fired from my former job mid way through interviewing for a new one so my resume showed I was still working there. Can a new job offer be rescinded because I was fired from my previous job? I got fired from my former job mid way through interviewing for a new one so my resume showed I was still working there. Can a new job offer be rescinded because I was fired from my previous job? Reviewed by Louhi on avril 27, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.