Coworker went behind my back

I work for a large company in sales, i have 10 others on my team and we all work remote, have all met in person a couple of times but get along well.

We have 9 months to get 5 deals signed to get a big bonus.

I noticed something was off and my start date appeared to be a month later. I mentioned this to a woman on my team who I thought was my friend. She hit the bonus already and started 3 months before me. I had also mentioned this to my boss who shrugged it off a couple of weeks ago.

I asked the woman on my team if her start date was showing differently in our system and she said hers was accurate. I joked "hmmm, maybe its an error or maybe i get an extra month"

She said "its a mistake, you have to tell them, its not fair for everyone else" i told her "I agree, I already told the boss" she replied "oh, okay, yeah he will fix it"

Five minutes later the boss calls me sayingg this woman called him complaining I have an extra month which isnt fair. I remind my boss I showed this to him, and can tell hes very annoyed, maybe angry. I say "hopefully this didnt open some can of worms" he says "yeah, you did"

He looks at his records and sees it showing up correctly on his end. We get off the phone and he tries to make it seem like we are cool, but I can tell he's annoyed.

Maybe I am old school, but I would never go behind a coworkers back to the boss, is it a bit messed up this woman called our boss to complain? I now know to avoid her like the plague.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Coworker went behind my back Coworker went behind my back Reviewed by Louhi on avril 27, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.