How to get my confidence back?

I was at my last job, a true dream job, for a decade but it ended badly (lawyers) due to a bad boss. I think I honestly suffered trauma. I took a break from work, did odd jobs and slowly built up to taking another FT position six months ago. I was in a really good place until things started to go south there in last month or two. I was kind of waiting for it as this company doesn’t have the best reputation but it’s still disappointing and I hate looking for a job more than just about anything in the world. Lately I’ve been gripped by anxiety, dread going into the office, but also talk myself out of other jobs bc in my mind they will end up the same. I blame myself sometimes, think about switching careers, am generally a mess which is unlike me. I had two good leads but got a rejection from one after a test they gave me (which i usually ace). Does anyone have any positive stories about finding a place they fit in well after two bad episodes back to back? I’m trying to get my positive attitude back but I can’t seem to.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How to get my confidence back? How to get my confidence back? Reviewed by Louhi on avril 19, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.