How to go about asking and possibly changing my shift times?

So I've started this new job. I'm currently in training for it, and may still be in training for the next 1-2 weeks. During the training period my hours are 9-5, which I'm fine with. When I first got my phone call for the job, and during the interview they said they were thinking of putting me on the afternoon shift, which I'm also fine with.

The thing is the organization is large, and I've found that some things are different than what they originally said. I've recently found out from coworkers that they are thinking of adding a night shift starting around 2 or 3 AM in anticipation of more business.

First of all I do not want to work night shift. More importantly I simply cannot make it to work during that time frame anyways as I take the bus (don't have a car) and buses don't run during those times. I'm worried now that my boss might change their decision about having me on the afternoon shift and want me on night shift.

How do I bring this up and respectfully get across that night shift is out of the question for me and still get to keep my job as this is my first job in my actual career field and I really want to keep it?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How to go about asking and possibly changing my shift times? How to go about asking and possibly changing my shift times? Reviewed by Louhi on avril 29, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.