19yo looking for Job helping ppl.

So I've been out of high school for a few months now, and I'm not planning on college. I also have depression, and helping others helps reduce it and makes me feel alive.

I was wondering if there are any paid jobs that require no additional education other than an HS diploma that helps People. I get along pretty well with elderly people, as well as young children. I also live in Connecticut, (USA) if that helps.

Just to give you an idea for where my head is, I was thinking something that lets me interact face-to-face with people, like a nursing home or something. I like to make people smile and "butter them up" in a way that makes them laugh.

If you want any more information, please don't hesitate to ask. Thank you so very much for your time! :D

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

19yo looking for Job helping ppl. 19yo looking for Job helping ppl. Reviewed by Louhi on avril 29, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.