How to get a job as someone without any work experience at 20 years old?

Hi guys, I'm new around here and I've been having problems finding any work, any sort of work, where I live.

I'm someone who hasn't had a job EVER even at 20 years of age. But over the winter and spring, I wanted to change that because I plan on moving to a new city for university by the end of this summer, and I need a job for school supplies and my own car to drive me around.

But because I didn't have a job for so long, I don't know exactly HOW to get one. I have volunteer experience at a homeless shelter working in a kitchen and warehouse, and had applications, calls, and interviews from various fast food places, but I didn't get the jobs there. Also, I have a schedule that does not help (school at 10:30-2:30 PST from MON-THUR), so I think that's a problem as well.

Has anyone experienced something similar to my situation, but managed to find a job despite the lack of experience? If so, how?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How to get a job as someone without any work experience at 20 years old? How to get a job as someone without any work experience at 20 years old? Reviewed by Louhi on avril 14, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.