Has anyone struggled during their last two weeks of their job?

I work in the mental health field and have found my last two weeks of work to be hell. I received my first job in the mental health field imediatly after Inturning and worked there for a year before I recently received a better job offer (great pay for mental health and amazing benefits). After I put in my two weeks (professionally), my boss who is a new boss and has worked with me since the start before becoming promoted, had no choice but to accept this. Him and his boss have only been telling me how good I am at my job since I started at my first job in my field, but after putting in my two weeks, they tell each other and me how I am not going to make it and how much of a mistake that I am making. He will say things like "you're so good at what you do, but you're not going to like this new job. It's too tough, you're not going to get far". My workload has also been INSANE aswell. my boss and I have always gotten on well but he has given me the cold shoulder and all of a sudden trashing my work. I'm wondering what everyone's experience has been putting there two weeks in and I am also wondering, is this normal??

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Has anyone struggled during their last two weeks of their job? Has anyone struggled during their last two weeks of their job? Reviewed by Louhi on avril 30, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.