Good/Risky Interview Questions?

I have a really exciting interview tomorrow, and I know it's good to ask questions so I was hoping for opinions on these:

1-All I can tell about your company culture is that it's very fast paced, what else can you tell me?

(Does that sound too cocky, will they know I researched it just by talking to me, also culture is good to ask about right?)

2- What are the opportunities for advancement?

3- Will there be opportunities for overtime?
(Again, subtly telling them I'm willing to work extra, but also something I want to know)

5- What CRM do you use?

- When are you looking to have someone start?
(Does this sound too anxious? Could it be worded better?)

- If you don't think I'm a good fit for this role, would you also consider me for this other position you have posted?
(I think I might be under qualified for this position. I'd like to throw my hat in for this other position, but not if it lowers my chance of getting this one.)

-On a similar note, I would also appreciate any feedback or constructive criticism on my application or this interview even if I'm not selected to move forward)

(Does this show I'm willing to grow, or that I'm not confident?)

- What is the compensation?
(I don't want him to think money is the most important factor for me, because it isn't. I've heard horror stories of companies that don't hire people that ask this question. I wouldn't want to risk it?)

Is it okay to ask the questions in that order?

Do interviewers dislike when you have pre-prepared answers to their questions? I feel like I've heard that before. The thing is I get asked the same questions by different interviewers.

Do you have any other recommendations for questions?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Good/Risky Interview Questions? Good/Risky Interview Questions? Reviewed by Louhi on avril 30, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.