I am working full time at a casino currently, and at the moment I am a cage cashier. I was recently contacted on Indeed.com by someone from a local bank about my resume.
The job interview is for a universal teller and is 30 hours a week. I currently work 36-40 hours a week at my current job.
But, I work graveyard shifts at my current job and don't make that much money for the hours I work.
I have been thinking about getting a part time job to help with money and pay bills, but people have told me not to. Even my husband.
I like my job most days but working in a casino can get old and monotonous. If this interview goes well and they (potentially, hopefully) offer me the job, it will open up other banking opportunities.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Got an interview Monday, hopefully it goes well.
Reviewed by Louhi
on
avril 14, 2019
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: