Got denied a job after 3 interviews for having a 'too technical of a background'

It was supposed to be this super-flashy job at this huge Japanese multinational (European HQ), doing basically B2B consulting with big companies around Europe, and with lots of in-continent travelling involved. Didn't go through the last stage of the interview because 'they felt I would be bored after a year and I'd seek a more technical position elsewhere', even though I assured them that I'd use my technical knowledge to better understand our customer's requirements and to deliver better solutions for them.

Of course, I was very pissed and frustrated when they called me and told me this, though I maintained a professional tone and attitude in and throughout. Did anyone go through a similar situation?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Got denied a job after 3 interviews for having a 'too technical of a background' Got denied a job after 3 interviews for having a 'too technical of a background' Reviewed by Louhi on avril 11, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.