Does my former employer owe me?

My former place of employment has it started in their employee handbook that anybody who works 30 or more hours a week shall get annual and sick time. I wasnt given either in the 6 years I was there.

When they hired me they said there was no benefits and the I had no idea about the part in the employee handbook until a co worker pointed it out to me a week before I left the job.

On one hand they told me I wouldn't get benefits at this job. But on the other hand they had me sign an employee handbook agreement and the handbook says I should be getting annual and sick leave

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Does my former employer owe me? Does my former employer owe me? Reviewed by Louhi on avril 19, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.