To give some background, I've been offered a job (in research, grant funded for one year) and I have been offered a salary on the lower end of the range (£24k when the range advertised was £24k - 26k). The employers are aware that I don't enjoy my current role, and it is a really good opportunity for me, however, even in my badly paid job now, I have more financial freedom, as I live at home and don't have to pay rent. The area I would have to move to is quite expensive, and I wouldn't have much disposable income post rent and utilities. How would you recommend I try to negotiate this, especially considering they require an answer by next week? Correspondence has occured through HR, but I was also emailed by two members of the team so I'm unsure about how to go about this. To be completely honest, I don't want to seem greedy either.
Thank you very much for any input you might have.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: