Hi there, recently I've been applying for jobs like crazy and today my aunt, who is usually my first emergency contact, was contacted by an HR manager looking to interview me. Now I don't know if it's just me being unprofessional and forgetting, but I don't remember ever applying for this marketing job nor do I remember the company in any of my searches. So basically, I was just wondering if this happens a lot, if I'm potentially being scammed, or if someone just found my resume somewhere and was interested in recruiting me? I use online job sites (Indeed, LinkedIn, Glassdoor, etc.). Any help or insight into this situation would be greatly appreciated. The company is legit and the location for the interview matches up, but it all still confuses me as this hasn't happened before.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: