Can they pay me below minimum wage?

I just submit my application to H-mart (a supermarket), and I put $10/hours because this is my first time working, and I have no idea how much I should get. I googled Hmart hourly pay it says $10, but I figured it is oudated after I submit my application. They will call me back though.....

I still don't know what is the minimum wage is around my area. I live in Skokie Illinois, so I googled chicago minimum wage and it says $12.

Can they pay me 10/hour if the minimum wage is $12? or even $11? Because I put 10 per hours as my desired salary......

HELP!!!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Can they pay me below minimum wage? Can they pay me below minimum wage? Reviewed by Louhi on avril 19, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.