Am I being mismanaged and wage-slaved? What should I do?

So, basically, I got hired at the end of 2017 as an intern on a team with another worker, and our director. Around the end of 2018, the other worker and the director were fired. Now it's been around 4 months that I'm doing like 70% of their work, and reporting directly to the boss of my former boss.

I'm still an intern, no raise or anything. The idea was to hire a new director by February and no news so far. I don't think I can keep up much longer and soon I may fuck up really bad as I'm starting to not know how to proceed with the projects.

I don't know if I should look for another job or ask for a promotion or something else. I actually wrote an email about a promotion and wanted to send at the end of the month but I don't think I can keep up so long and might send it Tuesday. Or if I should just say that I can't handle it all anymore.

Can you give me some advice please?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Am I being mismanaged and wage-slaved? What should I do? Am I being mismanaged and wage-slaved? What should I do? Reviewed by Louhi on avril 15, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.