why is it so hard for me to get a job?

I can’t tell you how many nights I’ve spent like tonight, crying myself to sleep because of how incompetent and useless I feel not having a job.

A little background: I’m one of those kids whose immigrant parents don’t let them do anything but school. Put it in perspective, I wasn’t even allowed to use public transportation until I started college because riding the bus at 16 was equivalent to getting knocked up and not knowing who the baby daddy is in my parents’ eyes.

Now I’m 20 going 21 with no job experience and constantly getting rejected most likely because of that. I understand that a job is a job and that you can’t get picky with it— I’m not picky at all. I’ve even applied to work as janitor multiple times. But to even be rejected from that, how does one still have the motivation, let alone the confidence to still keep applying?

I’ve been at this for about a year now after crisis/mental breakdown I had that made me realize a lot about myself and why I do things. For me personally, the reason I value so much the status of having a job is because it means not depending on someone else. To me, it’s freedom. I don’t care what the job is, the fact that I get to be financially independent means a lot to me. I’m just really tired of never seeing results. I don’t know where to go from here.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

why is it so hard for me to get a job? why is it so hard for me to get a job? Reviewed by Louhi on mars 31, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.