I'm trying to figure out what would be my best fit for my next job. I have a variety of experience, I'm very technical and a quick learner. I type 80+WPM on a good day, but have reached up to 110. My 10-key isn't good enough for a regular data entry job. I'm fairly open to various fields. Clerical (prefer no phones), Manufacturing, Production, Printing-related stuff, general Machine Operator and even Warehouse positions. The only thing with warehouses is that a lot of them want forklifts and I don't care to learn to drive a forklift. My last job paid about $33K. Any suggestions of what fields I should seek out? I'm trying everything, applying to whatever I see that I have experience for. I have 4 different staffing agencies that I'm registered with, have done all of the paperwork/drug testing with already and just waiting on them to call me for something. I'm also putting in applications everywhere. I'm wary of trying retail again because that $10/hr stuff just won't cut it for pay. I have 4 resumes each on Monster, Careerbuilder and Indeed for 4 different general job fields. I get a lot of calls from agencies, but they never find me a job after all of the process. I apply directly to a lot of places and don't hear back. Suggestions?
My work history:
11/2018 - 02/2019 Machine Operator. Operated 3 house-sized machines that manufactured cups. Too many people didn't speak English there. Very poor training. Then when a lot of us weren't even properly trained yet, they started wanting to lay off a lot of people due to a slow portion of the year. Instead, they proposed a demotion for a lot of us to become Packers with a pay cut of over $4/hour or the equivalent of losing $350 for every bi-weekly pay period. I agreed to it, but then I found out that we barely had any help and the job was virtually impossible to do because they had let go a lot of Packers. I quit two hours into my first day as a Packer because they had also reduced the help in that area and I was packing for almost half of the machines in the plant. I quit on 2/18/19. I generally prefer to give a notice, but there was just no way I could deal with that nonsense every day for 12 hours. A lot of people quit right behind me.
2017 - 2018 Mail Coordinator/Distribution Clerk for the worldwide Coca Cola Corporate Offices. I had 7 floors of a corporate building where I took care of roughly 1,500 high-level clients ranging from admin assistants all the way up to VP's and CEO's of smaller organizations working with Coca Cola. I did data entry into two client database programs, operated mail machines to print postage, replenished 7 large mail rooms full of supplies, fixed and changed supplies for copiers/printers and helped with the flow of hundreds of packages per day for the corporate campus. Loved it, but the company we contracted with wouldn't give us raises.
10/2016 - 01/2017 Offset Press Operator printing on hundreds of thousands of envelopes per day. Mixed custom ink colors, cleared jams, performed quality checks and Shipping/Receiving duties. 90-day trial period. They wanted to hire me afterwards, but I gave a proper 2 weeks' notice. I didn't like the job or chemical exposure. A lot of the times they didn't want to wear gloves. I have debated whether to even list this on my resume due to the short time period and it makes me look like a job hopper.
2015 - 2016 Machine Operator Manufacturing/Production. Worked for a company called Gemalto/Source One Direct. Operated the printer and 3 different types of 25-foot machines that manufacture the credit/debit cards and folded letterheads that you get when you apply for a new card or need a replacement.
2013 - 2015 Publix. Got promoted to the meat department, sanitized the meat and seafood departments, got products for customers, took apart the grinders/bandsaws and cleaned everything, ran the packaging and labeling machine for meat/seafood products.
2011 - 2013 Worked at a Publix Supermarkets as a stock clerk. Inventory stuff, stocking products, loading/unloading the trucks.
2009 - 2011 - Small electronics store inside of the world's busiest airport. Opened and closed a kiosk store, received inventory, counted register tills and prepared bank deposits.
2008 - The latter 5 months of the year I worked for an electronics store before they went bankrupt.
2005 - 2007 Retail store print center. Experience is a bit too old to really use anywhere. Taking customer orders, shipping packages, binding, making custom stamps, working with copiers, wide format printing, etc.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: